1. They are talking about things and persons ___ they knew when they were young.
A. that B. which C. who D. whom
2. This is the man ___ last night.
A. whom I saw him B. whom I saw
C. which I saw D. who I saw him
3. The seventeenth century was one ___ many advances were made in science.
A. that B. which C. where D. when
4. We travelled together as far as Chicago， ___ we parted.
A. when B. which C. why D. where
5. The reason ___ I’m writing is to tell you about a party on Saturday.
A. because B. why C. for D. as
6. Author Edith Wharton thoroughly understood the society ___.
A. she had grown up in it B. which had she grown up in
C. she had grown up D. in which she had grown up
7. This is one of the best books ___.
A. that have ever been written B. that has ever been written
C. that has written D. that have written
8. The first time ___ I saw Premier Zhou was in 1958.
A. when B. where C. which D. that
9. Which of the two cows ___ you keep produces more milk？
A. that B. which C. whom D. what
10. He met my brother， from ___ he got the news of my marriage.
A. who B. whom C. which D. whose
参 考 答 案：
1. A 2. B 3. D 4. D 5. B
6. D 7. A 8. D 9. A 10. B